1. DDI's driving instructors are all self employed and franchised to the driving school.
2. DDI advise that all prepaid lesson payments should be made payable to DDI. Upon receipt of prepaid lesson monies we take responsibility for your payments.
3. All pupils are required to have a valid provisional driving licence and it is your responsibility to advise your instructor of any changes to that document.
4. DDI and the driving instructor cannot be held responsible for reminding pupils of test dates and times, it is the pupils own responsibility.
5. It is the responsibility of the pupil to ensure that they have the correct documentation for attending their theory and practical tests, it is not the responsibility of the Driving school or instructor to check the documentation.
6. The pupil is required to bring their appointment card with them to each lesson. Lesson fees cannot be transferred if this card is not available.
7. 48 hours notice must be given in order to cancel appointments with your instructor or the full fee is payable.
8. DDI reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructors or schools car for the practical test if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
9. All block lessons and gift vouchers paid for are non-refundable (Gift vouchers only valid for six months from the date of issue) Lessons can be transferred to another instructor if necessary. They must be taken within six months. All block lessons must be paid for in full, cheques not excepted.
10. All money paid to DDI for intensive courses must be used within 6 months of the payment date. If 6 months passes then the money becomes non-refundable and non-exchangable.
11. If you are unfortunately late for your lesson,the lesson will still finish at the original time as the instructor has to keep to his/her planned timetable for that day. Lost time cannot be rearranged.
12. DDI cannot be held responsible for practical tests/lessons/Intensive courses cancelled either by the DSA or for bad weather.
13. Intensive course. Hours booked for intensive driving courses cannot be altered unless in exceptional circumstances and only in agreement with the office. Each day of each Intensive Driving course Leading up to the driving test includes 4 hours tuition and a ½ hour break, On the day of your test you have 4 1/2 hours, half an hour of this is a break and then an hour and a half of this for the test. By booking an intensive coures you agree to the terms and conditions. You start on the first day of your course and have your practical test on the final day. The pupil must reach the required standard in order to take the driving test. Deposit fees and course fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. Any tuition hours not taken within course time are forfeited - due to sickness etc.
14. All monies paid for lessons or courses are payable by Bank tranfer, cash and credit/debit cards and upon payment is non refundable. Payment by credit cards will unfortunately incur a 3% admin fee per transaction, there is a small charge for payment by debit cards cheques no longer excepted.
15. Any cheques returned unpaid by the bank will incur a £25.00 admin fee we no longer except cheques.
16. All relevant details must be supplied to DDI upon booking an intensive course and once received will be your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
17. DDI reserve the right to change your instructor or car at any time.
18. Whilst every care will be taken to ensure lessons are carried out at the appointed time and in the car booked, all appointments are made on the understanding that the school cannot accept responsibility for the postponement of lessons/intensive courses or practical tests due to mechanical breakdowns or instructor illness or bad weather conditions or any other reason. Every effort will be made to accomodate the pupil with a different instructor/car or a new appointmnet will be made.
19. Pupils wishing to change the pick up point or drop off point for lessons must contact the school or instructor as soon as possible, it may not be possible to accomodate such changes if 48 hours notice is not given.
20. Complaints must be made in the first instance to the instructor concerned. If between the two of you, you are not able to resolve the matter, you may phone the office and we will endeavour to help. Dispute's involving intensive driving courses over hours given or other aspects must be passed onto us whilst the course is running, as to resolve any dispute after the course is extremely difficult. Lastly, please put any complaint in writing to the school for consideration, written complaints must be received by the school with 7 days of any incident.
21. DDI will endeavour to ensure that the same instructor and car is made available for lessons and tests, but DDI retains the right to change either if the situation so warrants.
22. Diamond Double Deal is not for the experienced Driver or fo pupils with a Driving test booked and is week day time only.
23. The minimum cost for the car for your practical test is £63.00 including one hour lesson prior to test. This does not include the DSA practical driving test fee.
24. DDI retains the right to change our charges and tariffs at our discretion.
25 All credit card transactions are charged at the current rate, there is a small charge for Debit card at this time.
26 Special offers do not apply to Automatic tuition
27 When Driving lessons/Driving test are taken you are in a contract with your Driving instructor and not DDI for disputes please talk to your instructor first. DDI are a Booking agency all instructors are self employed